Dear Interested, COMOFRAME s.r.l. has great respect for the privacy of Users. The data that will eventually be communicated by the User through the Site will be treated with the utmost care and with all the tools to ensure its security, in full compliance with current legislation to protect the confidentiality of data. We wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that: A. DATA CATEGORIES: the subject of the processing may be your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit.
DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is COMOFRAME, Via Carducci, 125 – 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI), VAT number 10550280969, who can be contacted by phone at 02. 50041600 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org C. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: I personal data held by the Data Controller are collected directly from the interested party. D. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has as its purpose and legal basis:
- For data collected automatically, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the owner and the purpose is to ensure and improve the web browsing experience.
- For data provided voluntarily by the user, the legal basis is consent and, for sending emails to our addresses, the purpose is to be able to send responses to specific requests made by the user; for the forms the purpose is indicated in the specific information.
- For cookies and plug-ins: compare the specific cookies policy.
DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, …
TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY: The transfer of your data to a third country is not envisaged / This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular through social plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, so it does not require specific authorizations.
STORAGE PERIOD: Based on the conservation limitation principle (Article 5, GDPR), a check on the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically. In particular:
- the data collected automatically are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning, also for security purposes or according to the deadlines set by law.
The data provided voluntarily by the user will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or according to the deadlines set by law.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, to request data portability, to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply communicating to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
OBLIGATORY OR LESS CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website as regards points D.1 and D.2 of the aforementioned purposes, to allow the correct provision of the service. The provision of consent for your data for points D.3 is optional and will not compromise the provision of the service in any way.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you provide will be the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
FINAL NOTES AND UPDATE METHODS: The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained on this site. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news. Previous versions of this information can always be requested from the Data Controller.